Friday, January 27, 2006

change is good

i recently took one of those internet blogging test things. the title of the test was "what color should your blog be?" i had to answer all of these silly questions about myself and what i choose to blog about. i think i even had to answer a question about what color underwear i was wearing that day. the very scientific result of the test was that my blog should be purple. i went with the next best thing and chose this template...it is the color of pea soup. i'm going to test it out for a few days and see how it suits me.

my mom used to force feed me pea soup when i was little. i hated it. one time i told her that if she made me eat it i would throw up. she laughed and made me eat it anyway. later that night i actually DID throw up. my threats usually didn't work that well. over the years my despise for pea soup has diminished a bit. sometimes i even buy canned pea soup at the store. baby steps...baby steps. and now my blog is the color of pea soup. what next? --SN

**note: the site has been changed again. my mom told me to.

2 Comments:

Blogger Josh Leo said...

dis ain't purple...FAAAAR from it....

7:57 PM  
Blogger Joel Swagman said...

I like this better. A bit easier on the eyes. Or maybe I'm just getting old before my time.

3:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home