Thursday, December 08, 2005

me and gas

this is not about me and flatulence.

but, for some reason i always seem to have a difficult time at the gas station. one time, the automatic shut-off decided not to work. gas spilled out of my tank and onto my summery sandaled feet. i came to work and got sent home b/c the fumes coming off of my feet were making people feel light-headed. i went home and soaked my shoes and my feet in vinegar. all that resulted was gassy-vinegar smelling shoes and feet. another time i drove away from the pump with the nozzle still in my tank. well, you can imagine... another time i filled up and realized that i had no money. well, THAT was embarrassing. and today, i reak of gas and i don't know why. i went to the pump, filled up, got back in my car, and drove away. normal right? well, for some reason the smell of gas on my person is overwhelming. i have no idea what happened! do i have gas on my shoes? sometimes my hair likes to soak up nasty smells, like smoke in bars. could that have happened? i do not like this. -SN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home