Thursday, April 03, 2008

george clooney move over!

The image “http://www.georgeclooney.celebrityisites.com/img/ER001.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

I got the job! Last week there was a little bit of a mishap with my application where I thought someone else had been given my job. A little bit of panic on my part ensued...but that is all resolved now. Now my panic comes from thinking about how much I have to learn with peoples' lives on my hands. Hopefully they won't give me any gunshot wounds on my first day...

5 Comments:

Blogger Joel Swagman said...

congragulations!

2:40 PM  
Blogger SH said...

When's the first day?

6:18 AM  
Blogger SN said...

May 19!

6:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I ever get mangled, burned, disfigured, or mutilated, I hope to be greeted by your smiling face.

4:07 PM  
Blogger sm said...

Whoa schipper!
That's awesome! Sorry I am about 1month behind the rest of the world to realize this. So in 18 days, eh? Hope you are doing somehting celebratory/relaxing in the meantime. You deserve it!

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home