Friday, March 21, 2008

a glorious day

http://bundesliga.theoffside.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/goosebumps.jpg


so, i had just gotten done telling brett just how bad my day had been when suddenly we heard a loud scrrrreeeech and CRASH! looked out the window to find a car nestled snuggly into our retaining wall. nice.

but, it was all resolved when i came upstairs, checked my email and was offered a job! ER here I come! well, maybe. still have an interview next week in pediatrics, but the ER gives me more happy goosebumps than pediatrics does and whether it's a good way to make decisions or not, I always follow my goosebumps. -sn

2 Comments:

Blogger SH said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to hear about the peds interview - glad to know you have options!

8:55 AM  
Blogger Rob said...

Congrats Sara!

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home