Tuesday, February 12, 2008

the catcher

currently i am enjoying a leisurely five days off from school waiting for my last class to start. that's right, you read it right, my LAST nursing class before i GRAD-U-ATE. so anyway, yesterday my friend stacie called and asked me if i wanted to try out a $5 yoga class with her down on Division. doing anything on Division always proves interesting so i accepted her offer. i called up the stairs to see if brett wanted to go. a few weeks ago brett mentioned that we should try a yoga class. at this particular time i found him stretched out on the floor in front of a yoga video trying his best to manipulate his body into the positions demonstrated for him on the screen. brett yelled down to me, "you mean, i would go just with stacie?" sigh....no brett, i would be tagging along too.

the class was not disappointing. there were enough kookie characters there to keep things interesting, the instructor could seriously bend her body in ways that no body should ever bend, and i got to watch my wonderful hubby try to stretch his body in ways that his body could never bend. and all for five bucks! i think we'll try 'er again next week as well. maybe then brett will show the class his very own yoga position he has named, "the catcher." -sn

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is SO funny! Shawn and I are currently taking a yoga class too! Lots of chunky, middle age women.....and my hubby. :)
JB

4:22 PM  
Blogger 72727666 said...

So happy to see my favorite blogger is back. Perhaps the next picture will be of you and Brett in your yoga positions.........

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home