Thursday, April 26, 2007

sisyphus

for three years now i have been working hard, going to school, enduring quite a rigorous schedule. but last night i finished up my last exam for my last pre-rec class and tomorrow is my last day of work. it's finally on to the next step.

you could argue that my schedule is about to become much more rigorous. i'll still be in school and i'll probably working harder than i ever have. but finishing that exam last night was a real milestone for me. over the past few years sometimes i felt as if i was taking these classes for no good reason, as if taking classes had somehow just become part of my eternal destiny, my sisyphus rock. but that era is over and i'm on to the next. i can finally let that rock roll behind me and begin my decent down the other side of the hill.

but first, shenandoah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home