Friday, April 20, 2007

my day off

today i took the day off from work to study for my finals. but... i got distracted. there was something that i had to do. and it took three hours of waiting.

i didn't need to see him. i wasn't the least bit curious. i was there simply to show my disappointment, my sadness, my frustration over a country gone wrong. so, when the president's car passed by me today, i turned my back.

amongst the sea of signs and chants, i hope my silent message was loud enough. -sn

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice ass

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why the edit? I liked the original blog better...although katy is right about the ass.

8:05 AM  
Blogger SN said...

yeah, i had to rework that other entry. wasn't really saying what i wanted to say. my ass IS nice!

8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uhh, sorry guys. . . I was referring to George W

10:39 AM  
Blogger SH said...

still figuring out what's kosher on the whole blog thing - i shared your post on my blog, 'cause I respect it. Tell it if it's not cool, 'kay?

10:02 AM  
Blogger SN said...

fine with me...it's out there anyway right? :)

10:27 AM  
Blogger SN said...

but..umm...don't you have anything to say about my ass?

10:32 AM  
Blogger SH said...

I guess the real reason I hold back from taking such initiative is that I don't look that FINE from the back...

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home