Wednesday, July 26, 2006

now me...

my pal sdk did this on her blog b/c her boyfriend's step-sister did it on hers. and now i do it on mine.

1. My home is...begging to be painted green.
2. I am listening to...the clickity clack of other people working. um...
3. Maybe I should...work.
4. I love it when...the sun is going down and i am outside.
5. My best friend...and i are going to scotland in three weeks.
6. I don't understand...why my tub drain won't work. it's not hair...
7. I lost...my virginity.
8. People say...such beautiful things sometimes that they make me weep.
9. The meaning of my blog name is...describing michigan weather 11 months out of the year.
10. Love is...the way brett and i greet each other after a long day of work.
11. Right now, somewhere, someone is...stepping on a landmine. not everything can be happy...
12. I will always...love my parents.
13. Once upon a time...i never looked back.
14. I never want to...drink fermented mare's milk again!
15. My personal motto is...do what is right, even if it is really hard.
16. When I wake up in the morning...i scratch my arms.
17. I get annoyed when...i know i'm being annoying.
18. People always...do that.
19. I sing...at my desk with my headphones on. sometimes i think my co-workers give me funny looks.
20. Hugs are the best when...they come with sweet kisses.
21. Today I...counted my tomatoes
23. Tomorrow I will...count them again.
24. I really want...to be on the show, "so you think you can dance." first step, dance lessons.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joel Swagman said...

I got a couple good laughs over that.
You guys are going to Scottland? Cool.

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home